© IKD Honbu 2020

Information for Campers who require a Canadian Visa Note:

In an effort to help you obtain a Canadian Visa, Immigration Canada and IKD have agreed that if you apply for a visa to attend Camp, please ensure you attend Camp, otherwise your absence shall be reported to Immigration Canada.


Please do not abuse this Canadian visa privilege. As stated, the 2019 IKD World Camp is registered with Canada Immigration throughout the world. Please use this Special Event Code: 19IKDH with your application for a Canadian Visa to attend Camp.


You must apply for your visa immediately!


You will also need a Letter of Invitation from IKD HQ.


Please visit these websites for Visa offices outside Canada:

• www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contactircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

• Electronic Applications (e-Apps)

• Visa Application Centre


Please note! NEW Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) As of November 10, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals are expected to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada.

Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travelers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents are not eligible to apply for an eTA.


If you have any questions on the importation of goods related to your event please contact the International Events and Conventions Services Program (IECSP) at the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).

We hope you will find this information useful and look forward to working with you. Special Events Unit- NHQ Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada